How to Choose a Hot Tub for Sale through Hot Tub Retailers
Making the purchase of wholesale factory direct hot tubs through hot tub retailers could be one of the most beneficial and rewarding decisions that you make in your lifetime. Whether you are enjoying your hot tub for sale with your family, having a romantic outing in your outdoor hot tub with your spouse or significant other, hanging in the wholesale factory direct hot tubs with friends, or just receiving a massage after a hard day or workout, everybody can enjoy the warm & relaxing waters of a hot tub for sale. Many people these days are investing in wholesale factory direct hot tubs for different reasons: to add value to their house, mind and body health benefits, social benefits, bonding with the family, or just to enjoy life and feel like a king in a hot tub for sale. One thing for certain, there's nothing better and more satisfying than climbing into your very own steaming hot tub for sale at the end of a long day and enjoying the soothing, relaxing hot water.
Before you buy from hot tub retailers, consider the following:
- What are the hot tub's specific features and maintenance needs? What do I want out of my hot tub for sale?
- How many people will use the wholesale factory direct hot tubs? Am I looking for a 2 person hot tub, or a hot tub for the entire family to enjoy?
- When the hot tub spa isn't being used, does the water stay warm and clean?
- Am I looking for an outdoor hot tub for sale? Or would I rather have an indoor hot tub?
- Is it possible to adjust the hottubs jets to better enhance my hydrotherapy and concentrate on areas I need most?
- Does the spa or hot tub offer a balanced filtration system?
- What kind of options do the hot tub retailers offer? Can I add steps, built in stereos/DVD players?
- What kind of look do I want for my hot tub for sale? Can I customize cabinet and interior colors of my hot tub? Can I add waterfalls or lighting systems? What other hot tub features are offered?
- Does this hot tub offer a warranty? How can I protect my hot tub investment?
- Does the hot tub retailers offer any discount hot tubs? (From time to time hot tub retailers will offer special, limited time promotions where they virtually cut prices in half. Wait for one of these discount spas, there are many quality yet cheap hot tub for sale out there.)
Steps to take when buying wholesale direct hot tubs:
- Step 1- Decide where to place the hot tub. Take privacy, accessibility and aesthetics into consideration of your hot tubs planning. Don't put the hot tub under overhanging trees or bushes that drop a lot of leaves, unless you absolutely have to put your hot tub there.
- Step 2- Consider your living situation. Do you have room inside for an indoor hot tub? Do you want an indoor hot tub? Maybe you would rather soak in your outdoor hot tubs warm water under the starry sky at night. If you might need to move, maybe a portable spa is the best solution for you. These portable hot tubs are very easy to move, and are great if you would like to move them around your yard for any reason.
- Step 3- Make sure the wholesale factory direct hot tubs site can withstand 100 to 150 pounds per square foot (500 to 750 kg per square m). You'll want the strength and security of a sturdy deck or concrete slab for your hot tub spa.
- Step 4- Choose a wholesale factory direct hot tubs size accordingly by how many people will use it. A good rule of thumb is to multiply 75 gallons of water by the number of people the hot tub can hold for total hot tub water capacity.
- Step 5- Determine your hot tubs budget. Two-person hot tubs start at about $4,000 and six-person hot tubs start at $8,000 to $10,000. Many hot tub retailers offer limited time promotions and sell quality, yet cheap hot tubs. Take advantage of these promotions and look for these discount hot tubs. Ask for an estimate of monthly hot tub operating costs. Full insulation of your hot tubs will save energy and money.
- Step 6- Consider what material you want your hot tub to be. Today most hot tub for sale is made of acrylic, which is easier to take care of and longer lasting than fiberglass. Hot tubs made out of wood, most commonly redwood, are handsome but are likely to require more cleaning and upkeep, and they don't offer contoured seating as acrylic does. For a smaller investment, consider portable hot tubs made of vinyl.
- Step 7- Look for hot tub for sale features and amenities to add to your hot tubs pleasure and reduce any worries. Hot tub stereos/DVD players will enhance your hot tub spa experience. Covers that lock with a key keep children safe and also help keep hot tubs clean. Thermostats keep the temperature under control. Safety switches, such as automatic shutoffs, are vailable for your hot tubs.
- Step 8- Get the specifics about the hot tub retailers delivery and installation service. Do you want to deal with the shipping yourself, or have it shipped right to your curbside?
Last but definitely not least, after purchasing wholesale factory direct hot tubs, make sure that you take time to enjoy all the amenities of your hot tub!